Looking for health insurance in the greater Kennebec Valley Area or the Midcoast Maine region?
As a licensed agent with over 11 years of experience, I am focused on helping individuals, families and small businesses find affordable health, life and disability insurance, Medicare options, long-term care insurance and more. I personally meet with each client to provide detailed product information and a range of insurance solutions. Questions on the Affordable Care Act, PPACA, aka Obamacare? Want to know if you'll qualify for subsidies and cost-sharing? I can help!
|Key Dates and Events
Life Changing Events
Turning 26? Turning 65? Getting Married? Divorces? New baby? Losing coverage? Contact me to see if you qualify for special enrollment.
October is the Start of Medicare Annual Enrollment Period
November is Long - Term Care Awareness Month and Obamacare Open Enrollment starts on the 15th.
December 7th Ends Medicare Annual Enrollment Period
Here are some of the services we can provide!
- Evaluate health insurance options for individuals, families and small businesses (2-50 employees)
- ACA (Obamacare) eligibility determination and application
- Appointments held in the comfort of your own home or business
- Dozens of insurance carriers available
- Life insurance needs analysis and solutions
- Periodic insurance reviews to meet changing needs
- Identify and rectify holes in your family insurance protection
- Referrals for other trusted professionals (accountants, property and casualty insurance, financial planners, estate planning and more)
- Providing personal insurance protection from cradle to grave
Please contact me today via phone, email, or the contact me section of my website for a free consultation and no-obligation quote!
I cover the following areas: Kennebec, Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox, Cumberland, Oxford, Waldo and Franklin counties which include but are not limited to the following cities: Augusta, Brunswick, Camden, Damariscotta, Belfast, Waterville, Skowhegan, Auburn and Farmington.